1. Withdrawal Requests
When playing at Summit Casino, we want you to have the most enjoyable experience possible. So, to make sure there's no misunderstandings between us, we have a set of house rules. That way, you know what you're agreeing to, we're clear about what we're offering, and we'll hopefully both enjoy each others company for a long time to come!
Who Can Request a Withdrawal?
- Withdrawals can only be made by real-money players, who have made a minimum deposit of £10 to their account.
- You may request upto five withdrawals during every seven-day period.
- In order for you to request a withdrawal, you must wager the value of your deposit plus any bonuses, thirty times (30x) on other games. E.g., if you deposit £10, and receive a £10 bonus on the value of that deposit, giving you a total of £20, you will need to wager the total amount of£20 X 30 (thirty times) = to the amount of £600 for Casino Games. In case "If you opt for the No Bonus option, you will receive no bonus on your deposit, however, you will be required to wager your deposit amount (5x) before any winnings from your £10 cash deposit can be withdrawn. This is necessary to comply with Anti Money Laundering regulations". E.g., if you deposit £10 and opt for no bonus on the value of that deposit, giving you a total of £10, you will need to amount of £10 X 5 (five times) = to the amount of £50 for Slots Games Games. This is necessary to comply with Anti Money Laundering regulations
- Only 10% of bets placed on all versions of Roulette, Jacks or Better and/or Deuces Wild and 5% of bets placed on all versions of Blackjack games shall be counted toward wagering requirements, unless stated otherwise in the specific terms and conditions.
- Any winnings made using promotional bonuses, free spins or free money are eligible for withdrawal by meeting 30x on all games wagering requirements.
- To prevent fraud, we require you to send us valid proof of ID and of your residential address (phone or utility bill, etc.) before you make withdrawal request. The details shown on these documents must match those shown on your account profile (name, address, phone number, and email address.) You can send your documents to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event you provide us with invalid details, you may risk your account being closed, and any balance being forfeited.
- At the sole discretion of the promoter, players who are considered for adopting a betting strategy that involved low risk, would have their bonus as well as winnings removed.
- In the event that a player with an active bonus wins twice the value of the bonus amount, the player must continue the game-play in the same game-type till the point of completion of wagering. Moving from Blackjack which is a low weighted game, to slots which is a high weighted game, in the event of a large win, in order to aid the completion of wagering requirements, will result in the bonus and any winnings being removed
- Maximum Winnings in 24-hour period: Maximum amount of winnings that a player can win in any 24-hour period (excluding any jackpot winnings) is limited to GBP 10,000.00 or currency equivalent. The limit may change from time to time and will be updated in terms & conditions. Any bets made after the limit has been exceeded in 24-hour period will be rendered void at the Management’s discretion. Any corresponding stakes will be returned to your account without any winnings made on those wagers.
2. Minimum and Maximum Withdrawal Amounts
The minimum withdrawal amount is £10.
The maximum withdrawal amount is £1500 per week and £3000 per month for all games. In the case of you winning a Slots Progressive Jackpot, you will be paid £10,000 each week.
Players who withdraw a sum of money that is 2 times or more greater than their lifetime deposits across the site will only be able to withdraw their winnings at a sum of £1000 per week. The remaining amount will be placed back in the player's account until such time that they are eligible for a further withdrawal. This clause will only be applied at the discretion of casino management. All Progressive wins are exempt from this clause.
We reserve the right to increase or decrease the withdrawal limits for select players.
Note: Please note that the wagering calculation done by Wagering dashboard is estimated wagering. Final wagering status will be checked by accounting team while processing withdrawal requests.
As per the withdrawal Terms & Conditions players are required to verify their identity before a payout can be made. The purpose of this validation process is to prevent potential online fraud.
- Photo ID: A copy of a current photo ID is required for your first withdrawal request. This photo ID can be in the form of a copy of a Passport, Driver's License or National ID card. Please ensure that your name, expiry date, date of birth, and photograph are visible on the documents.
- Copy of Credit/debit cards: A copy of the front of the credit card(s) used to fund your account is also required. Should you choose to fund your account using multiple credit and/or debit cards during last 6 months, you may be asked to supply copies of more than one card. You may block the middle six numbers of the card copy.
Note:In some cases, depending on the payment method used to fund your account, you may be asked for one or a combination of the aforementioned documents, or additional documents not included in the list above. These documents may be requested at any point during your Casino membership
How quickly will my Withdrawal Request be processed?
- We process withdrawal request daily on working days. We aim to process your withdrawal request within 3 working days after the request has been received.
3. Proof of Identity Checks
To prevent fraud, a player’s first withdrawal request may be subject to Proof of Identity checks. You are required to send us documents providing valid proof of ID including age proof, payment method proof and your residential address:
- Valid Passport or Valid Driving License
- Front copy of registered credit/debit card(s) by masking all middle number except first 6 and last 4 digit.
- Header of a utility bill (gas, electricity, water, landline phone, council tax)
- 4. The details shown on these documents must match those shown on your account profile (name, address, phone number, date of birth and email address). You can email your documents to us at email@example.com. In the event you provide us with invalid details, you may risk your account being closed and any balance being forfeited.
4. Withdrawal Requests
- We process withdrawal requests daily (except weekends). These transactions are processed in 2 - 3 working days after the request has been received.
Withdrawal requests will be paid to the relevant account and/or payment method by which your deposit was, with the exception of:
Ukash and Paysafe Card Withdrawals
If you deposited using Ukash or Paysafe card, we will first advise player to register any other credit/debit card so that the payout can be transferred within 24-48 working hours.
Mastercard and Eurocard
Most of the MasterCard issued in United Kingdom are supported for payout except few Card bin and any other MasterCard not issued in United Kingdom. Due to MasterCard regulations, we are unable to pay withdrawals to these types of credit/debit cards. Therefore, if you make a deposit to your account using MasterCard, we will first try to payout to the same card however if in case, the card bin is not supported then we will advise player to register any other credit/debit card so that the payout can be transferred within 24-48 working hours.
Intimation in case of Lost/Theft Card
In the event that a credit or debit card that you have used to fund your account is lost, stolen, expired, canceled or should the status of your e-wallet change, please inform us as soon as possible..If a payout has been made to any closed/lost/stolen/expired/canceled card and payout got success then we will not be able to reverse the payout and player will be responsible for any such loss.
It is mandate to update to firstname.lastname@example.org about a credit or debit card that you have used to fund your account is lost, stolen, expired, canceled immediately.
5. What Happens if I Cancel my Withdrawal Request?
If you cancel your withdrawal request (known as a redemption flow-back), this will not be considered a new deposit, and the amount is therefore not eligible for any bonus.
6. General Rules regarding Withdrawals
Mobile Casino Network (to which Summit Casino belongs) only allows one account per person, household and shared internet connection, on each site under our network to prevent misuse of our free sign-up bonus. If we determine that you have multiple accounts, we reserve the right to refuse any payouts.
We recommend that you revisit our Rules section regularly, as we reserve the right to amend them without prior notice. If you have any questions or suggestions relating to the withdrawal or wagering process, please contact us at email@example.com
- If you refuse to comply with our rules and regulations, Mobile Casino Network (of which Summit Casino is a member) reserves the right to deny you access to promotions, bonuses, and other benefits. We can also refuse your withdrawal request/s if: a. You provide us with false or misleading information. b. The relevant ID and accompanying documentation are not provided.
- If you are found to be abusing our rules and regulations, you risk having your account suspended, and any real-money or bonus money in your account being declared void and non-refundable.
- Our site server time is set to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Therefore, all game logs, and promotions will display times in GMT.
- The player's last deposit should be a minimum of £10 to meet the qualifying requirements for a withdrawal application.
- In the event that a credit or debit card that you have used to fund your account is lost, stolen, expired, or canceled, or should the status of your e-wallet change, please inform us as soon as possible.
- As the Summit Casino account holder, you can only use a payment method that is registered in your own name. If a player made a deposit using a payment method which is not on your own name, Summit Casino and Management has right to close the account and all the balance will be forfeited. In such cases, any withdrawal request will not be entertained.
- Payment method processing times are approximately 7-10 business days. However, some payment methods may take a longer processing time. If you'd like more information on this matter, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Players can send the legible copies of their documents to Summit Casino Accounts Team through Fax: +44-207-900-1707 or they can scan the documents and email them at email@example.com