Withdrawal Terms & Conditions
Who Can Request a Withdrawal?
- Withdrawals can only be made by real-money players, who have made a minimum deposit of £10 to their account.
- You may request upto five withdrawals during every seven-day period.
- In order for you to request a withdrawal, you must wager the value of your deposit (all deposits of the day), plus any bonuses, twenty five times (25X) on other games. E.g., if you deposit £10, and receive a £10 cash bonus on the value of that deposit, giving you a total of £20, you will need to wager the total amount of £20 X 25 (twenty five times) = to the amount of £500 for all games.
- Only 10% of bets placed on all versions of Roulette,Blackjack and/or poker table games shall be counted toward wagering requirements for any bonus, unless stated otherwise in the specific terms and conditions for that bonus.
- Any winnings made using promotional bonuses, free spins or free money are eligible for withdrawal by meeting 40x on all games wagering requirements.
- To prevent fraud, we require you to send us valid proof of ID and of your residential address (phone or utility bill, etc.) before you make withdrawal request. The details shown on these documents MUST match those shown on your account profile (name, address, phone number, and email address.) You can send your documents to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event you provide us with invalid details, you may risk your account being closed, and any balance being forfeited.
What are the Minimum/Maximum Deposit and Withdrawal Amounts?
- The minimum deposit amount at Summit Casino is £10; the minimum withdrawal amount is £10.
- The maximum weekly withdrawal limit is £5000 for all games. In the case of you winning a slots progressive jackpot, you will be paid £10,000 each week.
- We reserve the right to increase or decrease the withdrawal limits for certain accounts.
How quickly will my Withdrawal Request be processed?
- We process withdrawal requests daily (except weekends). These transactions are processed in 2 - 3 working days after the request has been received.
- If we have approved a higher withdrawal limit of £10,000 or more for your account, please note that withdrawals of £10,000+ may take longer to process. In addition, we only allow a total maximum monthly withdrawal of £20,000.
What Payment Method can I Use for a Withdrawal Request?
- Withdrawal requests will be paid to the relevant account and/or payment method by which your deposit was paid, within 3 business days of approval, except for payments made by Ukash or Paysafecard. If you deposited using Ukash or Paysafecard, we will send you a cheque via first-class mail to your registered address, and a £5 fee for payment via cheque will be deducted from the value of your withdrawal. Cheques are sent out on a fortnightly basis for all approved withdrawals. In the event that a cheque is rejected, or returned to us due to you providing incorrect personal or address details, we will charge you an admin fee of £25.
- The payment method by which you can withdraw depends on the method and amount used to make your deposit. For further information, please see our ‘Banking’ section whilst you are logged into your account.
- Due to MasterCard/Eurocard regulations, we are unable to pay withdrawals to these types of credit/debit cards. Therefore, if you make a deposit to your account using these methods, we will issue your payments via wire or cheque unless you have previously deposited using a Visa or debit card.
What Happens if I Cancel my Withdrawal Request?
- If you cancel your withdrawal request (known as a redemption flow-back), this will not be considered a new deposit, and the amount is therefore not eligible for any bonus.
General Rules regarding Withdrawals
- Mobile Casino Network (to which Summit Casino belongs) only allows one account per person, household and shared internet connection, to prevent misuse of our free sign-up bonus. If we determine that you have multiple accounts, we reserve the right to refuse any payouts.
- We recommend that you revisit our Rules section regularly, as we reserve the right to amend them without prior notice. If you have any questions or suggestions relating to the withdrawal or wagering process, please contact us at email@example.com
- If you refuse to comply with our rules and regulations, Mobile Casino Network (of which Summit Casino is a member) reserves the right to deny you access to promotions, bonuses, and other benefits. We can also refuse your withdrawal request/s if:
a. You provide us with false or misleading information.
b. The relevant ID and accompanying documentation are not provided.
- If you are found to be abusing our rules and regulations, you risk having your account suspended, and any real-money or bonus money in your account being declared void and non-refundable.
- Our site server time is set to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Therefore, all game logs, and promotions will display times in GMT.
- The player's last deposit should be a minimum of £10 to meet the qualifying requirements for a withdrawal application.
- In the event that a credit or debit card that you have used to fund your account is lost, stolen, expired, or cancelled, or should the status of your e-wallet change, please inform us as soon as possible.
- As the Summit Casino account holder, you can only use a payment method that is registered in your own name. If a player made a deposit using a payment method which is not on your own name, Summit Casino and Management has right to close the account and all the balance will be forfeited. In such cases, any withdrawal request will not be entertained.
- Payment method processing times are approximately 7-10 business days. However, some payment methods may take a longer processing time. If you'd like more information on this matter, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Players can send the legible copies of their documents to Summit Casino Accounts Team through Fax: +44-2079001707 or they can scan the documents and email them at email@example.com